Welcome to StaudSoft's Synthetic World 0.1! This is the first release of my Open World Sandbox Game. It allows you via a seed to create a unique landscape with Mountains, Oceans, Trees and Beachs. Although it looks like a normal game engine, everything in the game is based on voxels. So everything you see can be changed. You can cut down trees, build a house or dig into the ground!
The software is licenced under the Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported (CC BY-NC-ND 3.0) licence. It allows you to use this software for free. For more information see http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-nd/3.0/ for further information.
StaudSoft's Synthetic World by www.staudsoft.com is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
- High performance dynamic rendering engine
- Deferred Rendering (v0.2)
- Percentage Closer Filtering of Shadow Naos (v0.2)
- Cascaded Shadow Map (v0.2)
- Reflection and Refraction of the water surface (v0.2)
- Day and Night cycle (v0.2)
- Sky renderer (v0.2)
- Clouds (v0.2)
- Dynamic collision system (via bullet physic engine)
- Dynamic loading of the world
- View distance of several kilometers
- Main memory compression
- Highly compressed world storage
- Very big landscapes (up to 6 Terabyte raw data)
- Tree generation system
- Plant generation system
StaudSoft's Synthetic World 0.1.1 Beta 64Bit
StaudSoft's Synthetic World 0.1.1 Beta 32Bit